Last Updated on February 17, 2022
Horses are notoriously difficult to train and often resist the commands their riders give. Here’s a simple trick that may help your horse lay down when you tell them too.
“How to Train a Horse To Lay Down” is a blog post that discusses how to teach your horse to lay down for mounting. The article includes pictures and videos of the process, as well as helpful tips on how to make it easier for your horse.
When a horse is born, it will instinctively lay down to nurse. However, if the foal is not taught this behavior, they may struggle when they are older. Reference: how to teach a foal to lay down.
Watch This Video:
- easy tricks to teach your horse
- how to train your horse to bow
- how to teach a horse to lay down without ropes
- laying a horse down for respect
- teaching a horse to lay down – double dan